poiletgiopos Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Police District Song Free Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195
At long last a serie which doesn&#39;t depict life in a police station as a happy endless chase against the bad guys.<br/><br/>Here, life is a bit desperate; people in the police team depicted in this serie clearly have a social problem (they sometimes look like as social as a gang of grizzly bears; the Rivière/Frane relationship is emblematic I think); but is this social problem theirs only, or the problem of the society as a whole?<br/><br/>One of the great qualities of this serie is that it doesn&#39;t attempt to hide between political correctness (usual US cop serie defect) or overenthusiastic positivism (usual French cop serie defect); in Police District, it&#39;s clear that the street is filthy, and that a member of the police has to chase the villains in the dirt of villains&#39; world.<br/><br/>Another is it has a refreshingly different set of inhibitions as the usual mix of cop series (70% US - 30% FR over here); people drink, people swear (may be great for foreigners willing to learn the colloquial aspects of French…), the procedures are different (Latin rather than Anglo-Saxon judicial system), etc.<br/><br/>In short, I just wish there were more than a handful of episodes per season, and I look forward to season four!

Super Boss Gadget full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBad Bitches full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pRen xia ren full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pVedam in hindi 720pOffice Special Counsel tamil dubbed movie torrentA Bro for Weaselbrat Health Nuts torrentthe Contrato con la muerte full movie download in hindiCay preso! movie downloadTarget Rangers downloadZetsubou No Shima in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.